In 2015, an organization called Chattanooga 2.0 released a 50+ page report about the state of public education in Chattanooga. I boiled down that information to created this toolkit, so that individual community members could easily host small dinner parties with their peers to discuss the issues raised in the report.
The toolkit includes:
• a welcome letter with a suggested outline of the night
• sign in sheets for the attendees
• six cards that highlight and visualize statistics from the full report
• questions and conversations topics about the statistics
• next steps for people who want to get more involved
• a summary page for hosts to write down the highlights of the conversation
• a self addressed envelope so they can send the summary to Causeway
• Causeway promotional materials
Gather Round Toolkit
Videography by Casey Hyde.